Cubby storage is an important part of any early learning environment. It provides a place for children to store their belongings, such as coats, shoes, backpacks, and personal items. Cubby storage can also help children learn responsibility and independence, as they are responsible for keeping their cubby clean and organized.
There are many different types of cubby storage that can be used in early learning environments. One popular option is our Hutch Mobile Storage System. This system is made of premium metal and features a superior durability powder coat finish. It is also easily re-configurable to fit any storage need, from office space to educational environments.
The Allied Mobile Metal Storage System comes in three practical height options: 30″, 45″, and 60″. All cabinet bases measure 36 x 22″. The system also features three colorful accent panels (2 sides plus top) and optional dry-erase marker board back panels.
Here are some of the benefits of using the Allied Cubby Storage in early learning environments:
- Durability: The system is made of premium metal and features a superior durability powder coat finish. This means that it is built to last and can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Reconfigurability: The system is easily re-configurable to fit any storage need. This means that you can easily access the manipulatives in the system as your needs change.
- Colorful accent panels: The system features three colorful accent panels (2 sides plus top). This adds a touch of personality to the system and makes it more visually appealing to children.
- Dry-erase marker board back panels: The system also features optional dry-erase marker board back panels. This is a great way to maximize classroom space and allow children to express their creativity.
If you are looking for a durable, re-configurable, and colorful cubby storage system for your early learning environment, then the Allied Mobile Cubby Storage is a great option.
Here are some additional tips for using our system in early learning environments:
- Label the cubbies: Label each cubby with the child’s name or initials. This will help children find their cubbies easily.
- Use dividers: Use dividers to separate the cubbies into different sections. This will help children keep their belongings organized.
- Keep it simple: Don’t overcrowd the cubbies. This will make it difficult for children to find their belongings.
- Encourage children to decorate their cubbies: The colorful accent panels and dry-erase marker board back panels are a great way for children to decorate their cubbies and express their creativity.
By following these tips, you can use the Allied Mobile Metal Storage System to create a organized and inviting early learning environment.