- • Modern industrial multi-purpose table
- • Unique Vertangular leg structure
- • Choice of laminate, solid hardwood or phenolic work surfaces
- • 30", 36" or 40" Work surface heights
- • Vinyl edge available in popular colors
- • Dual-Lock casters allows table to be fixed or mobile
- • Laser cut frame system made in USA to exacting standards
- • Choice of powder-coated frame color
The ultimate makerspace table for industrial strength and maximum workspace versatility. Precision laser-cut steel framework and large work surfaces make these tables ideal for the most demanding laboratory, mechanical and shop applications. Innovation table’s unique Vertangular leg structure creates a visually pleasing consistency when mixing tables of different heights.
HPL Work Surface: 1¼” thick 45lb. density particleboard sealed with laminate backer for balanced construction. Long-life high-pressure laminate surface with form-fitting mechanically fastened vinyl edge band or optional glue on edge.
Structural Frame: 2” square, 14 gauge cold rolled steel with continuous laser cut tube fabrication. 14 gauge top plate for secure fastening of work surface. U-channel cross support of formed 16 gauge steel maintains lateral integrity of the table.
Table Heights: 30”, 36”, 40” or custom
Casters: 3” dual-lock non-marring casters
Casters: Caster/glide combination
Hardwood: 1¾" thick butcher block parawood
Phenolic: ¾” thick solid phenolic
Empower Your Students with a Maker Space
The furniture in a maker space should be carefully selected to meet the needs of the students and the activities that will be taking place in the space. By choosing the right furniture, you can create a maker space that is both functional and inviting. The Innovation table collection was specifically designed for these modern learning environments.