- • Integrated two-piece bolt-together column & base with welded top plate to prevent tops from twisting
- • Textured, scuff-resistant bases and columns for longer service life
- • Welded inserts and positive-alignment notches simplify assembly - no cumbersome metal rods
- • Vinyl edge available in popular colors
- • X-Base design on single column tables allows more comfortable foot room vs. round disc base designs
Beautiful, durable, and built to last. The most popular, time-tested designs - with upgraded materials and structural improvements to provide even greater beauty, strength, stability and a longer service life.
Base & Column: 3” round, 16 gauge steel column with 5 gauge steel X-base (single-column), or T-bases (dual-column). Columns are welded to an 11 gauge top plate for added stability.
Table Heights: 30 inch or 40 inch bar height.
Table Top: 1¼” thick 45lb. density particleboard sealed with laminate backer for balanced construction. Long-life high pressure laminate (HPL) surface with form-fitting mechanically fastened vinyl edge banding or optional glue on edge for project orders.