• Eco-friendly Parawood construction
• Premium Twin-Bolt leg fastening system
• Superior stability and wobble resistance
• Choice of high quality chemically-resistant surfaces
• Customizable work surface heights
Overall, the combination of Parawood construction, low profile aprons, premium leg fastening system, stability, choice of surfaces, and customizable heights makes our Wood Science Tables a great choice for those seeking environmentally friendly, durable, and versatile furniture for STEM-related activities or any workspace requiring a sturdy and aesthetically pleasing table.
Work Surface Options:
HPL: 1¼” thick, 45 lb. density particleboard with premium stain resistant high pressure laminate. Backer sheet for balanced construction, black vinyl edge banding. (Order BK)
Chem K-12: 1¼” thick, 45 lb. density particleboard with premium high-pressure stain resistant laminate. Moderate chemical resistance. Backer sheet for balanced construction. Black vinyl edge banding. (Order CK)
ChemSurf: 1¼” thick, 45 lb. density particleboard with premium high-pressure stain resistant laminate. Moderate chemical resistance. Backer sheet for balanced construction. Black vinyl edge banding. (Order BA)
Phenolic: ¾” Thick solid phenolic resin. Superior chemical resistance. ⅛” Beveled edges. (Order PH)
Epoxy: 1" Thick solid epoxy. Highest level of chemical resistance. ⅛” Beveled edges with drip grooves. (Order EP)
- Solid hardwood, responsibly sourced
- ¾” x 3” low profile solid Parawood apron
- 2¼” square hardwood legs with protective boots
- 14 gauge steel corner brackets with premium twin-bolt fastening system
- Tops and frames are factory pre-assembled
- 30”, 36” & 40” work surface heights (with glides)
- Heights are customizable
- ADA compliant heights available
Adjustable Leveling Glides: Ensure work surface stability.
Back Pack Hook: 11 gauge top plate connected to ¼” diameter wire hook. Fully chrome plated.